Stomach bloating and gas can put you in an extremely embarrassing situation in public, and what’s more, they also cause a sudden pain in the stomach.
Yet, there are effective natural ways to fight gas and bloating, and prevent such problems, and these are the 7 best ones to control stomach gas:
- Prepare yourself a cup of anise, chamomile, turmeric, peppermint, caraway, coriander, or fennel tea.
- In the case of fennel, caraway, anise, and coriander pour a cup of hot water over 1 to 2 teaspoons of crushed seeds and leave the tea to steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- The use of activated charcoal immediately after you notice these issues will entirely eliminate gas.
- In the case of gas in the stomach, take a teaspoon of yellow mustard with a glass of water, and the turmeric it contains will treat the issue.
- Medical News Today suggests “eating raw, low-sugar fruits, such as apricots, blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, grapefruits, peaches, strawberries, and watermelons” as a way to fight gas and bloating.
- The body cannot easily break down the sugars found in beans, onions, milk, artificial sweeteners, wheat, and green leafy veggies, so you should help this function by taking the necessary enzymes like Lactaid and Beano.
- If you had a meal that might create gas, get up and go for a walk, to help the movement of gas through the intestines.
- Carbonated drinks and beer are among the main culprits for the formation of gas and bloating in the stomach.
- According to Medical News Today, drink your beverages at room temperature to prevent these issues.