Parasite infections have become quite common, but luckily there are plenty of natural ways to get rid of them. The first thing to do in such cases is to strengthen your immune system using certain herbs, before treating your parasite problem.
How to Know If You Have Parasites?
There are plenty of symptoms, and here is a list of the most common ones:
- Constant yeast infections such as Candida
- Appetite loss
- Unexplained hunger
- Constant fatigue
- Mood swings, depression, restlessness, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, and irritability
- Gum bleeding
- Constant cravings for sugars and processed foods
- Sensitivities and allergies to foods
- Iron deficiency or anemia
- Skin issues like acne, lesions, hives, rashes, sores, ulcers, itching dermatitis, weeping eczema, and others
- Fidgeting and nervousness
- Issues with breathing
- Drooling during sleep and grinding of teeth
- Memory-related issues
- Menstrual issues with women/reproductive dysfunctions with men
- Stiff and sore joints
- Ithcing all over, particularly around the nose, mouth, and anus
- Consistent digestive problems
But there is a way to cleanse yourself of such problems. These herbs and foods are the best way to do so naturally.
Garlic is already famous for being a powerful natural antibiotic. It kills over sixty types of fungus and twenty types of bacteria. And even some of the most infamous viruses.It’s also a potent parasite killer and is used for controlling secondary fungal infections. It has potent antioxidant properties and can prevent oxidation which is the result of parasite toxins.The active compounds in garlic, called ajolene and allicin are great for killing amoebas and parasites, and this includes hookworms, pinworms, and one-cell varieties.But in order to get at the allicin, one needs to chop or otherwise ‘damage’ the garlic, or even take it in oil form.
They are herbs with potential germicidal abilities. Caryophyllene is to thank for their antimicrobial properties. What they do is enter one’s bloodstream and destroy not only the microscopic parasites, but also any larvae and eggs.Cloves are excellent for treating malaria, cholera, scabies, tuberculosis, as well as any parasites or fungi such as Candida, and even all types of Streptococcus, Staphylococcus and Shigella.
It gives your circulation a boost and helps with digestion. It is also beneficial for treating nausea and gas. Its role in improving the acid production of your stomach contributes to killing parasites and preventing any infections.Fresh ginger is best for getting rid of mucus, and the ground variety for any digestion issues.
Did you know these seeds do wonders for removing any tapeworms from your digestive tract?This is all thanks to the beneficial enzymes they contain. To achieve a quick cleanse, what you do is grind some heirloom cucumber seeds into powdered form and add one teaspoon of it to any healthy daily drink of your choice!