A glimpse at the typical western diet offers an obvious truth when it concerns the state of health in the west; for the most part, we are eating our own selves ill.
Remarkably, just how we battle the truth of our ill state is typically disconnected from the reasons we got sick in the first place; our diet regimens.
Suppose physicians recommended nutritional modifications initially prior to even taking a look at drug, specifically if it’s not required?
Suppose food was viewed as a mechanism to avoid ailment?
I think there is a growing body of people considering our diet regimens in this manner, but also for the most component we’re callous that our diet regimen is most likely among the greatest contributors to why we are sick.
Uric acid is a chemical created when the body breaks down substances called purines. Purines are found in some foods and drinks. These include liver, anchovies, mackerel, dried beans and peas, and beer.
Most uric acid dissolves in blood and travels to the kidneys. From there, it passes out in urine. If your body produces too much uric acid or does not remove enough if it, you can get sick. A high level of uric acid in the blood is called hyperuricemia. (source)
Recipe To Remove Gout And Joint Pain
- 1 medium-sized organically-grown cucumber
- 2 ribs of organic celery
- 1-inch young ginger root
- 1 lemon half
Prepare the ingredients:
- clean them thoroughly. You can use a vegetable wash.
- cut the cucumber into smaller pieces based on the capacity of your juicer.
- prepare the celery ribs making sure that there is no accumulation of dirt.
- cut the lemon into halves. You can put the other one in the fridge for the next drink.
- carve out the ginger root.
- Put everything in blender and juice all until liquid.
- Drink and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Juice it daily for freshness and taste until you start feeling much better.
It is not hard at all when it comes to pain-free joints!