People are always looking for the next super food that they can use to improve things like blood pressure and to prevent the body from coming down with a disease. There are a variety of good fruits and vegetables out there, but some of them are definitely more common than others.
Did you know that there is a superfood that’s been hiding at the grocery store all this time? Whether you eat it as is, or turn it into a juice, this vegetable has the properties to improve your liver, lower blood pressure, and even prevent cancer. Do you want to know what it is?
It’s beets! You rarely see these reddish purple vegetable in homes or at restaurants, but they are definitely something that needs to be incorporated into all of our diets!
This Juice Prevents Cancer, Cleanses Your Liver & Lowers High Blood Pressure. However, to get most nutrients out of your beetroots, it is best to consume them raw. Juicing is a great way to enjoy most of the health benefits raw beetroots have to offer. Beets have such a wide range of health benefits because of their nutritional content, including vitamins, minerals, and organic compounds like lutein, glycine, dietary fiber and vitamin C.
Here Is How To Prepare Beetroot Juice.
1 small red Beetroot.
1 large Apple.
2 Celery stalks.
1/2 Lemon or Lime.
1/2 inch small piece of Ginger.
-Peel and cut beetroot into long slices.
-Cut apple into long pieces and remove the core.
-Peel and cut carrot into long pieces. Cut celery into long pieces.
-Process all ingredients (beetroot, apple, carrot, celery, ginger) except lemon alternatively through juicer.
-Squeeze the half lemon into prepared juice and stir well. Pour it into chilled serving glass and serve. -Drink it immediately.
Here Are 5 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Beetroot Juice:
- A great way to detox naturally: Beetroot has been known as the liver-protective food. It is a great liver cleanser and helps in flushing out all the toxins.
- Prevent Certain Cancers: Studies have revealed that beets are good at preventing skin, lung, and colon cancer. They contain the pigment betacyaninis, which counteracts cancerous cell growth.
- Reduces Birth Defects: Beets are good for pregnant women since they are a source of B vitamin folate which helps in the development of infant’s spinal column.
- Boosts energy and stamina: It has been often promoted as a great workout drink and good for athletes as it increase the flow of oxygen to the muscles preparing them for the stress ahead.
- Helps lower blood pressure: Beetroot juice may help lower your blood pressure. Researchers found that people who drank 8 ounces of beetroot juice daily lowered both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
Pure beetroot juice is very strong; always mix it with some other fruit or vegetable juice to potentially avoid any side effects.
If you have low blood pressure, drinking beetroot juice regularly may increase the risk of your pressure dropping too low. Monitor your blood pressure carefully.
Your urine and stools may turn red or pinkish after eating beets. This condition, known as beeturia, is harmless.